1/10/09

What I've Been Doing


Hello! I thought I'd share with you all what I've been up to
recently.I was hired to do some custom sewing (Nothing new
to me as I've done that many times!) and when I finished the
dress we liked it so well that we decided to make the same
pattern for my little sister. She needed new clothes, so I
have been sewing for her. Here is a picture of one

of the new dresses I made for her. I love the contrast on it
and am thankful to my friend for asking me to do a dress for
her daughter in that pattern. Now I should be able to
complete the long awaited buttercup yellow dress that I have fallen in love with and am eager

to finish and have available to you.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Leah, it looks like spring and I am so ready for spring.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in purple and dreams of spring. I hardly recognized the lassie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY pretty Leah! I wish I had one in my size except with baby blue instead of purple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, and for taking a moment to comment. I love to hear from you. Please visit again soon.

Followers